Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TornFL

Started by Harry_Bush [2277268] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 174 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
9
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

Harry_Bush [2277268]
I was just setting forward thinking that all I am missing, (excluding more then a couple of screws) is TornFL (TFL) f football league with the same brand of franchises as ellimination, with additionals as needed. I drink budweiser and I am IN!


I may have written this under the infkweience,
Harry W. Bushy