Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Vault

Started by il_Lupo [2327838] on in Bugs & Issues.

11 replies · 85 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
il_Lupo [2327838]
I had 1.043b on hand.
Deposited 1b into the vault (pressing that button that auto fills in 1b)
After depositing, it said ‘you now have $0 on hand’ or whatever but I had 43m.

Can’t add screenshots as I’m on phone but yeah, I’m sure you’ll be able to recreate it.
634264 [634264]
This might be related, and may even have the same cause:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=19&t=16119683&b=0&a=0
same thing, cash reported wrong, but after paying upkeep.
il_Lupo [2327838]
Maybe it’s how much you can deposit, not how much is on hand like he said... because yeah the vault was max with 1b in it.

BUT when I refresh the page it says 43m? Soooooo idk
634264 [634264]
It appears to me that its only wrong after the amount of money on hand changes while on that page and you have more cash on hand than will fit in your vault.
il_Lupo [2327838]
Empty the vault. Get 1.1b in hand. Do what you just did and it’ll put 1b in the vault and say on the right ‘you have $0 on you’. Whereas really you have 100m. When you refresh the page or press f5, it says ‘you have $100,000,000’
634264 [634264]
This bug has been a problem for me also.
watch my money up by my name, and the amount I deposit which is $1 and the text "you have $#### on you"
after depositing $1 the text "you have $#### on you" will have $#### change from the amount I have to the amount I can deposit.

https://gyazo.com/155e2bc4f5de85e5a66d981fda0d9e6d

The OP sees it as changing to 0 because after depositing 1bil he cannot deposit any more.
This also happens when paying upkeep and I have more money than I can deposit as I posted here:

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=16119683&b=0&a=0

because 2 staff members now cannot reproduce I wonder if its my browser Firefox Quantum 69.0.1 64bit (with no add-ons that didn't come with firefox) on Windows 10 version 1903 build 18362.356
Stewie [1494547]
Will close this report for now as the OP is currently jailed. The report can be reopened, or a new report perhaps if they return with the screen recording if possible.