Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

for posterity

Started by JackSparrow [2156322] on in General Discussion.

14 replies · 311 views · thread synced · 16 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
22
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

JackSparrow [2156322] ×2 advert [2267832] ×2

JackSparrow [2156322]
advert


JackSparrow: well i guess you ought to blacklist me then
advert: its not that bad
advert: some friends of mine are actually in my blacklist... with their knowledge of course
advert: its for our strategy
JackSparrow: allow me to share mine and youll know why i dont bother mugging people, hold up
advert: sure
*****link removed*****
JackSparrow: youll need permission to view, i too have a very in depth strategy
JackSparrow: also feel free to make your self some money off the info
JackSparrow: i update once a day
advert: do you need a PC to open that? for some reason, my device can't open it
JackSparrow: no, thought it does make it friendlier
advert: oh, I caught a glimpse. you're saying you're a trader
advert: that, again, does not prove anything lol. if anything, it makes me suspect you even more LMAO
advert: I know lots and lots of mugger-traders
JackSparrow: lol im "the" trader
advert: you probably are having a bad day huh. trading
JackSparrow: i monitor every item on torn and spent 6 weeks programming a sheet that spits out every item you can profit from
advert: traders are on their way out. have you seen Ched's latest update? re : mugging?
JackSparrow: yeah
JackSparrow: i dont rely on mug protection or mugging
advert: so you DO know your days are numbered
JackSparrow: it wont affect me
advert: as a trader
advert: oh okay
advert: come back when it does affect you
JackSparrow: i just play statistics
advert: hey
advert: um, I just play the game okay. I try not to get salty or anything
JackSparrow: lol
advert: you buy-mugged. or got a friend to do it. whatever
JackSparrow: nah, but im fixing to
advert: i get it. it's a good strategy
advert: sure
JackSparrow: and ill put it in the forums for posterity
JackSparrow: i take my reputation seriously
advert: can I see?
advert: the forum post?
JackSparrow: sure
advert: ty
Last message: Mon, 02:49 - TCT


dude accused me of buy mugging, just wanted to make it known that id i did id cop to it. so hes got that to look forward to in the near future

Mentions: advert [2267832] · JackSparrow [2156322]

advert [2267832]
the link removed was :

*** LINK REMOVED ***

Edit notes : The link removed was a trading list, which has API-pulls. Although why JS wants to keep it a secret is beyond me...
JackSparrow [2156322]
JackSparrow: i promise it wasnt me, nor was i involved.
JackSparrow: not that that *proves* anything
advert: nevertheless, I need to blacklist you. I do it to all who buy, and I immediately get mugged afterwards
advert: it's super-defense
advert: sorry
advert: I play super-defense
JackSparrow: fine, but id like to buy mug you first on account of i told you i would
JackSparrow: that time, it was me
JackSparrow: YOU MUGGED ADVERT AND STOLE $16,159 CONTINUE


JackSparrow: You sent $1,016,159 to advert with the message: keep the change Okay

Mentions: advert [2267832] · JackSparrow [2156322]

Sulsay [2173590] Tester
I don't know the context but knowing what I know of JackSparrow, I don't think he mugged you.

I got to know the guy after he sent me a BIG donation to help support ArsonWarehouse without me ever asking for it. He wouldn't risk his reputation for just a couple $million.

EDIT: Inspecting the "attacks won" graph might convince you if this mugging allegedly happened earlier today.