Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Just for laughs

Started by hy8r1d [2020533] on in General Discussion.

62 replies · 885 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 63 / 63 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

JoeSkull [533524]
46% (57) of those polled so far said it's pink. Even if 20% of those polled so far were voting to annoy you, that means only 11 people voted to spite you.

You're wrong. You accept it.
Sepulchrave [2092631]
Debatable. I prefer King Crimson.

All the same, we're not here to quibble over music, but to laugh at the Putz-of-Torn's pink ink.

[image: i.ibb.co]
That's Crimson, and this font is crimson - it's a strong red with a dash of blue.

What Doodles has going on is clearly a shade of pink.
ChaosReigns [2169241]
I don’t know what colour it’s supposed to be but to me it looks pink. I am colour blind though and struggle between shades of blue and shades of red.
Sepulchrave [2092631]
Doodles, the Fairy-Pink-Putz of Torn, is denying the concrete evidence I've placed before his eyes.

Let's try this again, dumb-dumb, with fuller explication:

[image: i.ibb.co]

Above is the colour Crimson, labeled, and expressed in Hex, RGB, CMYK and HSV.

I have identified Doodle's font colour as hex da5582 - a lovely shade of pink.

Let's compare it to an image of his last post:

[image: i.ibb.co]
See? I've found doodle's font colour: da5582.

Let's see what the experts say about da5582:

#da5582 Hex Color Code Schemes & Paints


[image: proxy.duckduckgo.com]https://encycolorpedia.com/da5582

#da5582 Hex Color Code. The hexadecimal color code #da5582 is a shade of pink. In the RGB color model #da5582 is comprised of 85.49% red, 33.33% green and 50.98% blue. In the HSL color space #da5582 has a hue of 340° (degrees), 64% saturation and 59% lightness. This color has an approximate wavelength of 496.5 nm. Color Variations. Inverted ...

QUOD ERAT DEMONSTRANDUM:


DOODLES IS THE FAIRY-PINK PUTZ OF TORN