Vote to which one yall like better! Take in consideration the graphics, multiplayer, campaign, gamemodes, maps, etc.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Coldshot [2341073]
· 4 likes ·
Campaigns are way better in cod. Everyone knows who soap and ghost and roach and price are, who tf are the characters in bf lmao?
The new cod has a Battlefield mode.
As a BF player though i would say it's not even close though. You dont see the destruction as a BF map does. It's like they are trying to lean towards that direction though.
I like both for pretty different reasons
As someone who always sucked at FPS's i always preferred BF because i could specialize in some particular vehicle and still have a good time in multiplayer.
the old school Call of Dutys like world at war, modern warfare and modern warfare 2 maybe even black ops 1 and 2 were better but the newer call of dutys aren't as good as the recent battlefields the old COD's we're just fun to play. might be me getting older but nice to reminisce on the old days.
Campaigns are way better in cod.
Everyone knows who soap and ghost and roach and price are, who tf are the characters in bf lmao?
Everyone knows who soap and ghost and roach and price are, who tf are the characters in bf lmao?
I actually just redownload BF4 and was definitely getting my butt kicked. But couple games into I found my right class and was a hell of alot of fun. Also still a lot of servers active so wasnt hard finding a game at all.
I agree on the campaign front however, BF wins on multiplayer.
Both of old games was amazing. Like BF2 or COD2... What we have now? Zombies and game play designed for child's were you don't need to use your brains for game completing..
I grew up when Call of Duty and Battlefield was pretty much getting started, I remember playing endless hours of Call of Duty and was a huge fan of it, but then battlefield came out and I played it online and it was just incredible. I had several hours of gameplay on BF3, then BF4 came out and I played it forever it felt like, I really enjoyed being able to play certain classes, each class gave a different experience, I was quite the BF4 sniper lol. I also really loved the leveling up system on there, especially for classes and weapons and vehicles and all that!!!
After Call of Duty came out with the Exosuit call of duties I completely stopped playing it.
I do recommend Call of Duty Mobile if no one has heard of it yet!
After Call of Duty came out with the Exosuit call of duties I completely stopped playing it.
I do recommend Call of Duty Mobile if no one has heard of it yet!