Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

racing tab

Started by Barfly60 [78294] on in Suggestions.

7 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Barfly60 [78294]
there are 4 tabs that i know of, Hospital, Faction, Company, Global, I am sure there are more.

What i would like is a racing one, is that possible?

Or to hard because of all the different races?
Kupe [2198270]
It took me a while to work this out, but I think you mean chat boxes.

There have been suggestions for racing chat boxes previously.
Roerich [2340103]
Can we as a community reevaluate this suggestion? This would be a great feature. It would offer an opportunity for the racers in the game to get to know one another....Jail. hospital both have chats. Why not offer one for those that "invest" their wealth into this feature. I look forward to chatting with my fellow racers, getting to know them and possibly creating a fellowship of racers among the rest of the gamers here.
Tyrion [1967379]
It would probably be dead anyways, like most company chat boxes...

There's always a dedicated racing section on the forums though and the URT racing tournament twice a year is a good event to get to know other racers as well.
Roerich [2340103]
I think it would be utilized. Players would discuss the race they were in and it would be a good way to set up private races. I personally would enjoy it. I am sure others would as well.