I placed a bet that Clemson covers the spread (41.5) and they won by 42. Howeverm, it shows I lost that bet. Explanation please?
Clemson game
Started by LilShooter [2257147] on in Gambling.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
The college games have been doing this lately. I currently have a bug submission, I advise you do the same.
How do you put a bug submission in? I have multiple college games that are just saying pending and not paying out.