Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ash's Graphics

Started by PhoenixAsh [1875477] Wiki Contributor on in Graphics.

2 replies · 81 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Faction 16120 ×1 PhoenixAsh [1875477] ×1

PhoenixAsh [1875477] Wiki Contributor
It's been a while since I've messed with graphics, but with the start of a new faction and adventures I found myself needing tons of pictures for things. And then everyone saw those pictures and wanted some of their own. With that being said, I am by no means anything like the amazing cl3ric0l, but this has been a small side hobby for the last 14 years and I have a smidge of talent under my belt. I'm self taught and practiced, and I won't charge a fortune for my graphics. Anything sold will go towards funding my faction for things like armors, weapons, drugs etc, so if you have those to pay with maybe we can even work a deal like that.

I do everything from simple picture edits to completely custom built. The price will depend on the level of skill you pay for. I can create everything from profile pictures, banners, newspaper ads, faction graphics, company graphics, etc. Post here or chat me for a price.

As always, thanks for looking and please give me an upvote if you're happy with the work!

Examples:
More to be added when more is made!

My Profile (all of the graphics besides the memes and gif I have made myself, some older and some more recent)
My Faction (all of my faction graphics were made by me except the userbars, some quite large so I decided not to post in here)

[image: profileimages.torn.com]

[image: companyimages.torn.com]

Mentions: PhoenixAsh [1875477] · WarDogs CM [16120]