Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

100% Weapon EXP question

Started by Xinny [1671911] on in Questions & Answers.

11 replies · 290 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

Xinny [1671911]
If you already have at least one weapon at 100% exp, is this automatically accounted for towards the merit, or do you have to equip it, then land a successful hit to trigger?
cooksie [2152172]
I can't imagine any reason why it wouldn't be counted automatically. Presumably landing your 25th weapon at 100% would be the trigger.
Alexstrasza [1825532]
The high accuracy, low damage weapons like Pillow and Hammer are the easiest. DBK, Metal Nunchakus, Knuckle Dusters, Baseball Bat, Butterfly Knife, all very easy. Melee obviously the easiest.

The hardest are the 1 shot reloaders like Flamethrower, Harpoon, Slingshot, S&W.

I'm at 24 on 100% now, so I'll let you know when I get the 25th up whether it requires a hit from each one, or just the 25th.
Sannemander [2088627]
Weapons that take a lot of hits to kill, because every hit counts for experience.

So you will faster get 100% with a plastic sword than a diamond bladed knife when beating weak targets.
Xinny [1671911]
That's what I would do, considering Duke/Leslie has a ton of health, and their stats get debuffed from everybody's temps