I'm an idiot. Don't mind me.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 19
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Krastinov [1542326]
· 8 likes ·
If ur an idiot ur definately in the right forum. Welcome :)
Q&A
Oh, my bad!
I'm pretty sure that keeping a loan out and paying fees regularly increases the amount you can borrow. Buying donator packs and selling them to the pawn shop increases the amount as well.
well , how can you be sure that you are an idiot? other peoples point of view might differ from your's
If ur an idiot ur definately in the right forum. Welcome :)
Hahahahaha, nice one, Kras... xD
Thought he nerf'd the selling of donator packs back to the pawn shop to increase loan take out
See you f**kers in the graveyard
This is better then seeing more DB or elimination discussion.
Absolutely has to be true. I've sold a few DPs and stayed at 11.5M.
Well, I'm glad I could help! I'd posted a Q here when I thought I was in Q&A lmao.
Graved!