I have no idea what the requirements are for this title, but id really like to know so i can change what im doing and never have it again. I was finally changed to a mobster for a week then i went straight back to nudist. I hate it. Does anybody know what this title means.
Nudist title
Started by ToxicFool [2167656] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer
· 4 likes ·
It’s based on the ranking of the action that’s linked to the title vs other rankings. So for nudist, it’s not so much the number of unarmored hits it’s that at 5 hits your ranking for that is higher than … - WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer
· 4 likes ·
And for reference, or for those that don’t know where to find it on Tornstats - select References > Player Graphs. Choose the battle stat you want to view, like Unarmored Attacks from the drop down menu. It will load …
You get it due to your number of unarmored fights won. Mobster is from completing faction OCs.
I haven't made an Unarmored attack since i was like level 5
If that's the case you dropped ranks in faction OCs than.
It’s based on the ranking of the action that’s linked to the title vs other rankings. So for nudist, it’s not so much the number of unarmored hits it’s that at 5 hits your ranking for that is higher than that of other title actions. If you go to tornstats you can see your ranking for actions compared to others. Go through the list and find another that is close to your rank for unarmored attacks, and do more of that thing, like OCs for mobster.
Example: say your unarmored attacks ranking is 30,000 and OCs done is 45,000. You’ll have nudist title. If you do more OCs til that rank is higher than 30,000 you would get the mobster title.
Example: say your unarmored attacks ranking is 30,000 and OCs done is 45,000. You’ll have nudist title. If you do more OCs til that rank is higher than 30,000 you would get the mobster title.
And for reference, or for those that don’t know where to find it on Tornstats - select References > Player Graphs. Choose the battle stat you want to view, like Unarmored Attacks from the drop down menu. It will load the top 50 players, and your stat and rank will be at the bottom of the list highlighted in green. The left number is your ranking in that thing. Choosing different stats to view gives an idea of what is your highest rank thing.
Right there with you, man. I think I sat on the wall naked ONE TIME when I was noob as a joke. It took me forever and a day to get rid of the nudist title. I finally lost it last week and am hoping it never comes back.
i also got that stupid title, people would think I am a freak running around naked.
It's very easy to get, I had it with 105 unarmored attacks, now I'm back to importer which took me about 2150 times travelling.
try to get rid of the title in my postion, i was broke , so i didnt bother buying any armor, now im stuck whit nudist title for years to come probly.
Unarmored attacks won
2,788
Unarmored attacks won
2,788
To be fair, you have been posting that topless pic of yourself lately, so I'm thinking you secretly like that title.
lol i just posted it XD