I’m looking for players from USA¸! Specifically New England area. Any out there?
USA
Started by -LuciousLyon- [2031886] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 31
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Krastinov [1542326]
· 20 likes ·
Do u want our full adresses? Is that u sharkey? - CrookedPaper [1832759]
· 11 likes ·
f**k the Patriots. - Klashnekoff [498900]
· 3 likes ·
Im from OLD ENGLAND in the UK
Probably.
Not sure, I heard sharky was friendly.
Do u want our full adresses?
Is that u sharkey?
Is that u sharkey?
Heard US kidneys sell for 250k+ USD you might want to keep this in mind
I could of used this info before I got a loan -.-
Massachusetts
I thought according to you ed and Sharkey were just faking it...?
f**k the Patriots.
Oh gawd, people from USA are allowed ingame now?
Hide your nukes everyone :p
Hide your nukes everyone :p
I was on the Cape last weekend but don’t live out yhere
Midwest here.
Im from OLD ENGLAND in the UK
Is that a water based pokemon?
This is not Adult Friend Finder.
I'm from Texas. So, an even better place than the US.
Wouldn't you better call it Proper England?
Btw... what is it with English colonists and their lack of originality?
New York
New England
New South Wales...
the list is endless. At least New found land has something to it.
Btw... what is it with English colonists and their lack of originality?
New York
New England
New South Wales...
the list is endless. At least New found land has something to it.
New Hampshire
West Coast is the Best Coast!