What's up, you dickheads?
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- HavokGDI [133687] Moderator
· 1 likes ·
Not much, just out here graving pointless threads.
wow what a profound descriptive enlightening thread
wow rude
this thread needs to be graved
Why is this thread still here
Why is this thread still here
Some dickheads are slow and they need to be given the chance to read the greeting.
Not much, just out here graving pointless threads.
To clarify, Tranquility attacked us unprovoked. This has nothing to do with anyone else.
And for what it's worth, I understand how I could have approached this differently and will actually make real posts in the future. I didn't mean to have people feel hurt by this... aside from members of Tranquility. ðŸ˜
I know I got some new chain targets out of helping yall out.
Heck yeah! We loved having you. :)