What does Torn have for players who just occasionally log on for fun, other than casino?
Instant gratification
Started by Raptorr [2237649] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Kyro [2007441]
· 6 likes ·
Shit posting
Racing
Shit posting
Christmas Town, check the calendar for dates in December
Forums
I enjoy training. There's something so satisfying at watching those graphs rise.
checking city map
You talk like it takes any semblance of effort!
Well I do have to log into tornstats once and a while. It's more just remembering when my drug cooldown is up and paying attention every 5hrs.
I enjoy the organization behind chaining and OC's.
I enjoy the organization behind chaining and OC's.