Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Help! Torn Captcha Question!

Started by CRLF [2095076] on in General Discussion.

16 replies · 380 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
68
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

CRLF [2095076]
the Captcha tool, that checks to make sure you're human, is on the blink for images. So I had to cut over to text.

And the text questions can be quite strange at times. This one caught my fancy.
Rogue [1873490]
Nachos are hard to eat with one hand, and driving is generally challenging with no hands, so yeah. I vote nachos.
MissAdventure [2202270]
Mars was shining brightly in the night sky, leading me on. Its glow was hypnotic and I began to wander over the line on the road as I followed it.
Suddenly a girl jumped in front of my car. I stopped and she jumped into my car. She said her name was Emma and something was after her. I stared into the shadows by the road but saw nothing.
I started the car and began to drive. A duck flew out of the shadows into my windshield. Emma screamed. Accidentally stepping on the accelerator, my car raced towards the ditch at the side of the road. It came to rest on the edge.
I switched on the windshield wipers and the duck flew away.
Letting my heart calm down. I started off again slowly. Emma giggled nervously.
"I know a place where we can get tequila and nacho's." she pointed down a dodgy looking road. My stomach felt so empty, it seemed a good idea.
The road was full of potholes. It just got worse and worse as we drove. It started to look like a goat track but Emma seemed so sure this was the right way.
A clearing appeared and there was a beautiful lake with a yacht. Emma called out and someone appeared at the top of the boat waving us aboard. A party was going on with plenty of tequila and nachos.
The next morning I awoke on the shore alone. My car was in the lake.

You tell me what didn't affect my driving ability.
.