Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Visual Glitch Issue

Started by TheDarkLight [2048878] on in Bugs & Issues.

12 replies · 62 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
TheDarkLight [2048878]
I first noticed this happening on the iOS version of the game. When it occurred I figured it was a glitch due to it being discontinued. However, it's been happening on my desktop and PC as well so I figured it might be a server issue. I believe it happens when switching tabs or going from one page to another.
[image: i.ibb.co]
Mundeer [1963826]
I bought a new laptop and thought it was the display issue, thanks for letting me know I dun need to see a customer support centre, Never happened on phone though
Stewie [1494547]
What device and OS do you have? What browser are you using on it?

Also what is the model/OS version of your iOS device?
TheDarkLight [2048878]
iOS device is an IPhone 7 plus, latest IOS update. I use the app version of Torn for this one.

When using it on chrome browser I use a windows computer. (Both computer and desktop are custom, there's no main manufacturer)
Stewie [1494547]
Do you happen to have many tabs open when this occurs?

I'm not really sure what to say, as I have never experienced this before. Would love to know if there's anything specific about the issue that could help me replicate?
Mundeer [1963826]
I mostly have multiple tabs open but once It occured when I had just 1 open, and to make it go away I need to open a new tab, or switch tabs.
TheDarkLight [2048878]
I mean it usually just happens randomly regardless of whether or not multiple tabs are open. It might have something to do with having torn open on multiple devices maybe? I'm not really sure what specifically is causing it to happen.
TheDarkLight [2048878]
It's happened a couple times, it seems to happen more often on the Mobile App. Just small visual glitches like buttons disappearing or stuff like that. I haven't noticed it for like a 5-7 days though. Not really sure about what's going on tbh
Stewie [1494547]
So, I have been looking out for this every day. But I have not noticed this once.

Do you have any information on your devices? Are they old devices? What is the resolutions? Anything specific at all?
Stewie [1494547]
Perhaps we can close this for now in that case.

Please create a new report if you experience this at all in the future, and we'll look into it further!

Thanks!