Do books exist , what do they do and how can you get them ?
Books
Started by Ciprian2020 [2394805] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- No_yolo_plz [1889385]
· 3 likes ·
Books come in two forms. A. As a throwable temporary weapon to be used during attacks B. As a item that provides an effect either during the 30 days or after 30 days are finished. These books are not tradable …
Books come in two forms.
A. As a throwable temporary weapon to be used during attacks
B. As a item that provides an effect either during the 30 days or after 30 days are finished. These books are not tradable and are acquired through subscriber rewards or bought with mission credits
A. As a throwable temporary weapon to be used during attacks
B. As a item that provides an effect either during the 30 days or after 30 days are finished. These books are not tradable and are acquired through subscriber rewards or bought with mission credits
Books are a one time use which have varying special effects for 31 days
You can get them as monthly subscriber rewards, through mission points and city finds
For more info
You can get them as monthly subscriber rewards, through mission points and city finds
For more info
Just to add on, books are one time use during your Torn life time, so you will only be able to use each book once. Choose ur timing wisely.
Books is what happens when you stop playing video games
You get them by trading mission points for them, but they rarely show up, last year I have gotten a lot of them this year only 2 has shown up so far I save all my points until I see a book show up.
You don't just get them from trading mission points. You also receive books from subscriber rewards and from city finds.
I forgot to mention subscriber not everyone is a subscriber. And I didn't know you can find them in the city.
C. Book of Carols:
Effect: Reduces education course duration by 6 hours and increases booster cooldown by 6 hours.
;)
good catch
They're very rare in the city but are possible to find, always have been, as far as I know. There was a thread a while ago people complaining about the lack of high value items in the city, Chedburn posted a list of items found in the last 24 hours and it included a couple of books.
I hardly check mission items but I thought of looking it after I saw your comment.
You bought Book: Ugly Energy for 1669 mission points
Thank you
You bought Book: Ugly Energy for 1669 mission points
Thank you