Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Oregon players?

Started by Christopher [610520] on in General Non-related.

66 replies · 890 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 67 / 67 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

deft [979003]
I'm a couple hours north in the Seattle area. Been up and down the Oregon coast on road trips, Coos Bay for Max Unger's wedding and done a couple pub crawls in Portland. I prefer the city of Seattle over Portland but the Oregon coast is a little nicer than WA's coast and you all have $8 filet mignon at Acrop.
SpielJunge [2265122]
Trying to find a nice place in coos bay big enough for my family for a while now god i love that coast line of coos bay... Living in wisconsin atm. But coos bay oregon is the goal some day...
DangerousJD [424296]
I use to live in north Portland, but now live on the coast in Seaside, don't think I could ever live in the city again after moving to the coast.
RoninRaven [606826]
There are a few of us here surprisingly. I am in Portland, but I am from Eugene...no voodoo donuts please I have eaten them for over 10 years. Once upon a time Voodoo was only open from 9pm-9AM so there was never a line, that was the best.The Owner used to be a hard core meth head, so the schedule was perfect for him. He still looks like one, weird af but that is portland for ya.



Who has the picture of the guy riding a unicycle with a kilt and a darth vader mask? sometimes the bag pipe spits out flames.