Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poker glitch

Started by -Smithers- [2360858] on in Bugs & Issues.

12 replies · 185 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
-Smithers- [2360858]
I was playing poker and was doing good and then had a flush and lost to a 3 of a kind ace.. i lost over 400m because of this. was it a glitch or did they change the rules of poker?
-Smithers- [2360858]
I'm not sure if the tables change names or not but it was one of the 1m Big blind tables at around 8:30pm pacific daylight time
QuicktemperedG [2268814]
While I was playing poker earlier the poker lobby froze and wouldn't let me raise or check when I was holding a flush of clubs.
It was the last game I played poker

could you please check this and refund the loss thank you
ruslanv [2313413]
Hello, for some reason you didn't get the server response with new cards. Cards you saw that game was the cards from your previous hand. We've made a fix that hopefully will prevent such cases.
Closing the issue for now. Feel free to reopen the report if this issue will happen again in the future.
Thanks