Get rid of them. They are making the game unplayable. Not much point logging in here, when everything is always closed and you can't really do much of anything time and time again.
Dirty Bombs
Started by Stoned_Kitty [2087405] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 21
- Authority score
- 27 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Passie [936578]
· 12 likes ·
It's a bit ironic coming from someone in a faction called Nuclear Infirmary. I don't agree, it's lovely seeing them drop
It's a bit ironic coming from someone in a faction called Nuclear Infirmary.
I don't agree, it's lovely seeing them drop
I don't agree, it's lovely seeing them drop
Is it also lovely seeing the stock market drop?
Creates movement in an otherwise stagnant market
That's a huge movement, right now Torn would be North Korea xD
Indeed, they should drop more often, Torns version of Darwinism, get rid of all the weak whiny f**ks.
Tornwinism....
Tornwinism....
Oh cry me a river
But... But... I wanna buy 100 beers and I can't because the shops are closed!