Graveyard pleas
Started by AlanDeBoss [2393234] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 38
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
I is has have had fun super much rn
Failed rule #3, unfortunately disqualified I am from entering the competition:)
Not the 5th comment but dropped a like enjoy who ever wins :)
hahhaha i should change it abit then
2! :)
i need some drugs plz
Ok ladies and gentlemen, let's aim for them beers now xD
Good luck all!
Hooray
3 - happens to rhyme with me,
but will it win a prize I wonder, "I don't know," I say to myself out loud,
"we'll just have to wait and see."
hello
Walking then sit, gets the phone on my pocket then plays torn.
I'm going to reply even though I won't win the stuff XD
nice one
omg i won right 15th comment
ayo
congrats bro
Yaaaaayyyy i want some!
Please