Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Roulette issue !!

Started by dogmc [238589] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 91 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

dogmc [238589] ×1

dogmc [238589]
Hi guys has anyone had the same issue, i started a game of Russian roulette of 30,000,000 while I was waiting for someone to join, I got attacked and put in hospital, I get a message stating that I cannot use the Page while in hospital, I noticed my money had gone I then get a message stating that the roulette had timed out and they had took action, how could I have possibly played when I was in hospital I’m now 30,000,000 less for nothing !!
Stewie [1494547]
Edit: Oops, my mistake here. I thought you were referring to actual Roulette.


So, I checked.
16295784422385892019-10-02 21:58:011151,240,45536,240,455-15,000,000/loader.php?rfcv=5d951cd86561e&betAmount=15000000&password=&step=createGame&sid=russianRouletteDatarussianRoulette
You can still play while in Hospital, just need to med out and go back to the page. Or if you are still on the page it should still work just the same.

If you check your Last games (https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=viewRussianRouletteLastGames), you'll see the outcome there.
Honor_Scholar [2172892]
I thought you could still play if you are in the hospital - unless if you refreshed the page, which would then limit you to the hospital and nothing else outside.
dogmc [238589]
I was waiting for the game and clicked leave as no one was joining the said you couldn’t perform this action because I was in hospital then that’s when I lost all the money and got the message that they took action
Stewie [1494547]
02-10-2019 21:59:04dogmc was sent to hospital for 0h 45m : Mugged by X
I can see you were attacked around the time you played this game of Russian Roulette, you should still be able to access the page while in hospital, however. It should at least allow you to finish your game.


Edit: I just tested this, and yep — no problem at all playing while in hospital. You can even directly go to the Russian Roulette page to finish your game (https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=russianRoulette).

Mentions: dogmc [238589]

SVD_NL [2363978]
I was hospitalized during a game of RR once, I did not leave the page and was allowed to continue.
This was on the Android app.
Stewie [1494547]
I am not sure what to suggest.

Perhaps you had left the Russian Roulette page to med out and tried to re-access Russian Roulette from the Casino?
Stewie [1494547]
I will close the report as no response from the OP.

However, I tested, and you can still continue your current Russian Roulette game after being hospitalised. If you go off the page, use the direct link to return.

Thanks.