If you're from D.C, Maryland, Virginia post your area code or state and rep where you from
DMV Players
Started by Imdonewithtorn [1512781] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 29
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Hamr [2027992]
· 9 likes ·
I'm from Mars. Third cavern under the Godly Expanse, just by The Monolith [image: static.boredpanda.com] - SaintLuke [2220265]
· 1 likes ·
grew up in Stafford, great area (or was, I haven't lived there in about 10 years now) - megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee
· 1 likes ·
You know where I am fam OT: 410 represent
VA540
Why do these threads exist?
I honestly don't get it
I honestly don't get it
connections
I'm from Mars. Third cavern under the Godly Expanse, just by The Monolith
[image: static.boredpanda.com]
[image: static.boredpanda.com]
Baltimore maryland
Ayy, Shenandoah Valley, Va but currently living on the Beach in Florida
You know where I am fam
OT: 410 represent
OT: 410 represent
Bmore?
grew up in 21206. No longer live there though.
Nah, up north in Carroll County
Nuff said.
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Nice Tat and cool Rep for Jersey
grew up in Stafford, great area (or was, I haven't lived there in about 10 years now)
My wife is from North Stafford, nice place
Dude! What happens on Mars, stays on Mars!
yes sir, I went to north Stafford high. Hope to visit again next year...if things finally go right.
same
703 Area Code
20112 Zip
Northern Va
20112 Zip
Northern Va
Moved to General Non-related.