I'm in trouble. I need 4 million. Can you lend it? I'll pay twice back.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 16
- Likes on archived posts
- 35
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
- BotaJ [2027931]
· 10 likes ·
Lol no
Lol no
No one is going to give you 4 mil on a promise to repay. if you need it that bad work for it or buy a DP and sell it for 25 mil.
This is a great way to get bounties. I would ask your thread to be graved really quickly before you are graved instead.
I can't read.
I hear there's this guy in town called Duke who loans money.
then you will be in twice as much trouble because you'll owe me 8 million
You want 4 mil in bounties? How would you like them 50k? 100k? 500k?
Ngl this isnt the best place to ask for a loan. Gl buddy with all the bounties.
I knew this was going to be stupid when I saw that title in GD, still didn't expect it to be this kind of stupid.
Not only is this a horrible place to ask, but nobody is going to loan you 2x your nw in the promise you will pay back 4x your nw.
Not only is this a horrible place to ask, but nobody is going to loan you 2x your nw in the promise you will pay back 4x your nw.
Lol no
You got the 4 million you wanted.
And yell hallelujah while you do it.
Read Me text files are so 90's...
Edit:
Hercules disliked your post
I guess you were born after 2k lol
Edit:
Hercules disliked your post
I guess you were born after 2k lol
Mentions: Read me please
OP not responding to questions, so I'm gonna call this proposition unreliable.
Moving to graveyard, no discussion.