Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Item Find Problem

Started by xxmagnusxx [2041923] on in Questions & Answers.

19 replies · 295 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
16
Likes on archived posts
18
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100
xxmagnusxx [2041923]
Anyone having issues with item find, i haven't been able to find an item for six days straight? I usually find an item every 2 days, 6 days seems a really odd & a first for me, starting to worry if my account is bugged in some way.
Owen [2087327]
As long as you were online the previous day (before 00:00 tct) there is a chance for an item (or multiple) to spawn in the city the next day (after 00:00 tct)
Smokey123 [248901] Helper
Try praying at the church.

It's completely random.

Sometimes you will find an item, other times, no items.

It is not a guaranteed thing.
cooksie [2152172]
As far as I know, the only thing it's proven to change is your progress towards the merit for praying. Outside of that, I don't believe there's evidence that praying does anything at all.
Smokey123 [248901] Helper
You just have to believe :)

Cant remember where I read this from, I think Candymonster said it one time; every account has an amount of ‘luck’. You can change his luck by doing certain things. The waving cat item, praying at church, donating to the church, rosary beads item etc etc.

Nobody is sure if any of the above effects your luck. But if you managed to get yourself a set of rosary beads would you keep them?. I have a set and I’m doing alright for myself. :-)
Korin [2106899] Wiki Contributor
Yes, it does. It will display a message above the City map as well as circling and highlighting the item on the map.
Jynx [2087322]
With the easter egg event it's a little different. It will pop up a message saying there's an egg on the page with a general direction of where to look on the page.

Still makes it much easier than without.