.
Grave
Started by Hospitalize [1065848] on in Faction Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 61 / 61 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 61
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 22 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
[image: data.whicdn.com]
Check out the new dance I made up
It's called "Ooh, join my faction!"
Join my faction, join my faction
This is not a dance
I'm beggin' for help
I'm screamin' for help
Please come join my faction
Join my faction, join my faction
This is not a dance
I'm beggin' for help
I'm screamin' for help
Please come join my faction
I'm dying in a vat in the garage
Uuuh, yeah! Awesome!
Check out the new dance I made up
It's called "Ooh, join my faction!"
Join my faction, join my faction
This is not a dance
I'm beggin' for help
I'm screamin' for help
Please come join my faction
Join my faction, join my faction
This is not a dance
I'm beggin' for help
I'm screamin' for help
Please come join my faction
I'm dying in a vat in the garage
Uuuh, yeah! Awesome!
.
.
.
.
.
bump
bump
up
.
up
Bump
bump
Up