Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crash - re buy upgrades - same crash again

Started by Avempace [2324984] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 56 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Avempace [2324984]
I crashed:

You have crashed your Ford Mustang on the Stone Park race! The upgrades Grooved and Drilled Brake Discs and Competition Polished Throttle Body were lost. 22:54:03 04/10/19

I ran only one race without re-upgrading what I lost, but after two days I bought the same upgrades. In my first race, the same accident happen.

You have crashed your Ford Mustang on the Vector race! The upgrades Grooved and Drilled Brake Discs and Competition Polished Throttle Body were lost. 19:17:04 06/10/19

I wonder, If I buy the same upgrades will I crash again? Is this normal?

It may not be a bug, just a coincidence.
Avempace [2324984]
I had three crashes... but what are the chances of buy upgrades lost in a crash and in the next race lost them again in the same crash exactly.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
Such thing may happen, it's just random, however if you don't have a lot of upgrades on a crashed car, chance to lost the same ones next time is higher (simply because total selection is not so big).
Avempace [2324984]
@aurel1: random? Do you have a unit test to cover the chances of that, it should be easy. Since two accidents in a row is not usualthe chances of finding out that the random is not random is low.