Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[stopped selling]

Started by HanaJun [1586263] on in Trading Post.

20 replies · 180 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

HanaJun [1586263]
"""

Price is based on:

  • Whether you need partial or full spy.

  • How many job points it took me to fully spy them.
Minimum price 500k. Maximum 1m


"""

-- I can't spy money, only Battle stats.

-- Usually weaker target is easy, so I'll charge 350k for target lower than 5m total, (if I only need to spy them once)

-- Only when job points is available!

Stopped for now =)



Witch [2175783]
Beyond!


Very satisfied with this service. I've never used a spy service before, and so I wasn't sure how long it would take. EzraRaihan was super quick and really nice in explaining his service. 10/10, would buy again!