Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wish lists

Started by WOLFSHARP [2317134] on in Fun & Games.

13 replies · 79 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

WOLFSHARP [2317134]
This post is for fun, I want people to post their top 5 wants/wishes on this forum and maybe someone will make/help them come true if it does then edit and just add completed next to it I’d suggest making them simple unlike my excessive choices anyhow partake or don’t I’ll help those I can have a good day
1.xanax
2.donator pack
3.hrg bb(passive income goal)
4.max bank investment(passive income goal)
5.to partake in a 10k chain
AlanDeBoss [2393234]
1.Have alot of sellers.
2.Leave the sellers happy with the prices.
3.20mil to help me out with trading.
4.stuff for free (junk).
5.be a big trader one day.
Skittlez [2353595]
1.to have my vault filled.

2.fhc bb (passive income).

3.to have 10k of any item.

4.reach 1b networth.

5.own a PI.


(I basically put my main goals in torn)
JustJanet [911066]
Your love is such a thrill
but your love won’t pay the bills
I want...


1. Many black rose bouquets
2. Or memory lockets
3. Nice shares of McSmoogle Corp
4. Eight bottles of Love Juice
5. Yellow Lamborghini
Jumali-Bocorz [2196569]
My wish is
1. Having good knowledge on gambling, since I suck on it.
2. Having lots of friends with highest level in torn.
3. Having good communication skills, since I rarely talk even with my native language.
4. Torn has online bazaar without have to work in logistic company, so I can list items while on the plane.
5. Everything in torn city reset, and we started over again.

-Elmo- [2356980]
1: Donator pack
2: 150k TCHS shares
3: Armalite
4: Lots of tank tops (I'm a collector)
5: Love juice (because im lonely)