na
na
Started by Crachfire [2382436] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 24
- Authority score
- 28 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Powder [1456875]
· 9 likes ·
I'm not a level 93. Just saying. This only happened because you approached me after a trade advertisement offering nothing but wasted time - so I blocked you via chat. You had a chance to move on. You chose to …
..
I'm not a level 93. Just saying.
This only happened because you approached me after a trade advertisement offering nothing but wasted time - so I blocked you via chat. You had a chance to move on. You chose to spam my name in trade and then report me for telling you to stop bugging me, then proceeded to call me a liar and say you offered to sell losses (what I was seeking), when you'd actually just asked a question - I am not a wiki.
After trying to tell you once more to move on, and let me do my business, you call me a bad person, a no life, and a miserable player.
And so, you have bounties. Cry more about the system when you did the opposite of staying under the radar.
This only happened because you approached me after a trade advertisement offering nothing but wasted time - so I blocked you via chat. You had a chance to move on. You chose to spam my name in trade and then report me for telling you to stop bugging me, then proceeded to call me a liar and say you offered to sell losses (what I was seeking), when you'd actually just asked a question - I am not a wiki.
After trying to tell you once more to move on, and let me do my business, you call me a bad person, a no life, and a miserable player.
And so, you have bounties. Cry more about the system when you did the opposite of staying under the radar.
So basically op was being a dick and is now dicked around.
Don't upset people stronger than you. You don't go to a fight school and piss of the strongest members. You'll get hit.
Don't upset people stronger than you. You don't go to a fight school and piss of the strongest members. You'll get hit.
THANK YOU, WE HAVE PLACED YOUR BOUNTIES.
START AGAIN
START AGAIN
Well this is how you end up perma-hosp'd.
edit: Also I only started a couple years ago...it's a long term game and a bit like life...There's always gonna be someone stronger than you but if you keep pushing you'll get up there too. A lot of people take breaks giving you a chance to pass. And like Sectory said basically talk sh*t get hit
*Much hurt*
edit: Also I only started a couple years ago...it's a long term game and a bit like life...There's always gonna be someone stronger than you but if you keep pushing you'll get up there too. A lot of people take breaks giving you a chance to pass. And like Sectory said basically talk sh*t get hit
Ranks, leveling and game-play vo
*Much hurt*
Mentions: na
I have yet to meet a long term player that messes with noobs for absolutely no reason. I am sure you are gonna get what you asked for, spanky.
Disagree.
You noobs have no idea what it was like starting even 5 years ago, never mind 10! I didn't get any starter protection or free refills. Heck there were no such thing as EDVD's! There was also only 2 gyms!
The game has been made so it's more new player friendly already haha
I guess you shouldn't annoy people that can eat you for breakfast. You wouldn't in real life so why here?
You noobs have no idea what it was like starting even 5 years ago, never mind 10! I didn't get any starter protection or free refills. Heck there were no such thing as EDVD's! There was also only 2 gyms!
The game has been made so it's more new player friendly already haha
I guess you shouldn't annoy people that can eat you for breakfast. You wouldn't in real life so why here?
.,