We've initiated our 6th or so soon to be successful assault on Green Street Recruiting's territories. Join us today and reap the now almost ridiculously easy benefits!
Posts archived: 144 / 144 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
THC is the SHIT !
also, Shit is THC!
also, Shit is THC!
Come through, while slots last :)
I f**king love you
Graved for sock eating.
Trap House Corp - Now with 100% more Sporky!
Do not apply to this faction!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are too awesome and it's a high bar, don't get disappointed
(this is not reverse psychology)
They are too awesome and it's a high bar, don't get disappointed
(this is not reverse psychology)
Shoot, I was about to apply, but since it's apparently not reverse psychology, I guess I won't?
If you want to live fast, and maybe eat some ass, THC is the place to be.
Probably for the best since you don't meet all of our requirements :D
It's quite clear which requirement you're referring to. Consider me officially offended.
Bapki, for shame. I thought we would only keep our hot flirting to NPC, but it seems you are hell bent on making the forums aware of your fervent love for me.
And I thought we'd keep it to our private messages, but you're the one making moves in the public chats.
*gasp* I've been exposed.
Again.
Again.
I watched the whole thing ... RIP
Well, these comments aged well ...
The turn tabled.