Super easy:
1. When you die by any crime that does not reduce health.
2. Use Empty Blood bag until satisfied.
3. Use blood to reduce time in Hospital.
4. Get out of Hospital.
I am not sure if it is intended but it seems a bit broken if you ask me. You are essentially taking out blood, then just putting it back in. I can not see how that would help...AT ALL. lmao. Quite humorous tho. SSs available but honestly, this is easily replicated.
1. When you die by any crime that does not reduce health.
I am not entirely sure what you mean here? It hospitalises you, but doesn't reduce your life?
Crimes Do not reduce your health on failure. Or so it would seem. Check your life AFTER you get hospitalized by failing a crime. I can do an arson missions, get burned, use empty blood packs while in the hospital, then just use those blood bags (two or three usually does it) to get out. it is fairly straight forward. This can not be intended. And if so, why? :P
The entire blood bag situation seems to be working like intended? That's just medding out of hospital like normal.
If you're saying the arson crime should reduce health I agree with you there, but wouldn't that be a suggestion rather than a bug
Last I checked, I do loose health on arson burn. Is there a chance that you are checking back after life regen tick has passed?
its neither a bug nor exploit. Each time you use a blood bag to withdraw, 3hrs are added to your med cd. Each time you use a blood bag to come out of hosp, 1 hr is added to your med cd. So if genius ppl withdraw blood and take that bloodbag, they have 4 hrs of med cd and one less blood bag. however, they can take a morphine straight and be done with it in med cd of 1 hr.
So, are other people loosing health on failure of a crime? Because I legit don't. (arson)
Maybe I should move this post to a suggestion forum? Say, Reduce health to 0 when in the hospital? I just find the whole thing ridiculous. Just imagine going to the hospital, they take blood out of one arm, put it in the other arm and you just walk out of there, no problem. ...??? does no one else find that broken? XD I don't know. maybe i'm over thinking it?
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]If you're not losing life when you get a crime hosp, something is broken
I'd say its a dumb way to get out of the hospital when you can just use a few filled blood bags and have several hours less cooldown. Or a couple morphine with the same result
Pretty dumb that we get jailed for a few hours too... I wonder why.
Lbcs cost less than a mil and get you out of jail instantly. I try to keep a few on hand at all times
I guess it's not a bug then. Sorry for wasting your time. XD
It's not a bug, no.
You are filling blood bags to be used later. Works as intended.
It is a bug if you don't loose your full life. As i previously mentioned, are you potentially getting hospitalized, then you get a small regeneration from life tick? This is not a bug either, since everything is working as intended.