Not entirely sure if this suggestion has already been made, probably has but I ain’t seen it so...
We all have items we commonly use, make it easier and simpler to favourite certain items we want so it’s easily accessible.
I believe DoctorN has this feature however some players like myself only play on mobile.
We could save an extra 3 seconds when taking Xanax!!
An idea could be if you favourite an item it goes to the top of the items page, or like how guns/meds/drugs etc each have there own tabs, maybe a tab with all your favourite items could be useful?
EDIT:
ayyyyyyy
We all have items we commonly use, make it easier and simpler to favourite certain items we want so it’s easily accessible.
I believe DoctorN has this feature however some players like myself only play on mobile.
We could save an extra 3 seconds when taking Xanax!!
An idea could be if you favourite an item it goes to the top of the items page, or like how guns/meds/drugs etc each have there own tabs, maybe a tab with all your favourite items could be useful?
EDIT:
bogie liked your thread
Favourite Items
ayyyyyyy