Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Class A

Started by RandomCC [2219650] on in Achievements.

9 replies · 175 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
24
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

RandomCC [2219650]
Today was a great day

Here's my racing journey, I hit Class A at 6.92 RS with 252 racing points.

I don't remember when exactly I started racing, but I think it was around the beginning of April since it took me about 2 weeks to hit Class D.

Reached Class D: April 19 2019
Reached Class C: May 3 2019
Reached Class B: June 11 2019
Reached Class A: August 9 2019

I used Baldr's and RD's (currently named WhatTheFoxSay) guides to pick my primary and dirt cars, choose upgrades, and decide how many points I wanted to use at each stage. For Class B I just used the Cossy, which I grabbed while it was selling for $3m less than normal

So that's 1 merit down, 3 to go, and a dream of qualifying for URT on the way

Thanks for reading and maybe I'll see you out there!
Rauhbautz [2108641]
GJ, get with that player, Sad, he had some impressive times for getting to Class A. Still twiddling in B. lol Travel too much to move fast in racing.