How did you discover torn?
HI
Started by LesIie [2368977] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 61 / 61 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 61
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 36 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Odin-All-Father [2010524]
· 19 likes ·
It was an add on PornHub, which is great because now I have two sites to use when masturbating. - TheLuvlillypink [1914803]
· 9 likes ·
While trying to search for games similar to Sims. Lol yeah, even I’m confused. - Nadbash [2183654]
· 5 likes ·
I was hit with a nostalgia spasm and was looking for moos and muds.
Mentioned in this thread
While trying to search for games similar to Sims. Lol yeah, even I’m confused.
I found this game while browsing facebook for good web games to spend time on.
I was hit with a nostalgia spasm and was looking for moos and muds.
Back in the old days, you could vote for games such as Torn on other sites to get them to number 1. Torn offered this to players and rewarded them with a point.
I was playing another game that did this, that would routinely switch the top spot with Torn so I thought I would give this game a try. It stuck and I don't play the other game anymore.
I was playing another game that did this, that would routinely switch the top spot with Torn so I thought I would give this game a try. It stuck and I don't play the other game anymore.
Tried to Google Korn.com for new album release. Yeah when we actually still bought them. Not sure but hit Torn.com and Torn City popped up. All else is history. I still visit Korn.com tho.
From Miniclip like everyone else, duh. xD
too bad their last few albums have been absolute garbo :/
Just listened to all of "The Nothing" the other day... cant get into the nonstop dubstep/rock combos. Missing the oldskool "issues"/"Follow The Leader" sounds... but i guess you cant expect these guys to stay angry and edgy after all these years of success
Just listened to all of "The Nothing" the other day... cant get into the nonstop dubstep/rock combos. Missing the oldskool "issues"/"Follow The Leader" sounds... but i guess you cant expect these guys to stay angry and edgy after all these years of success
It was an add on PornHub, which is great because now I have two sites to use when masturbating.
i hope you arent using global chat as a stimuli or much work the choke me leslie contestants lmfao.
I played Zelderex and SlaveHack, Torn was a suggested one on those game voting sites.
Vimes.... It's his fault
Google play store told me this is a game i may like while i was searching for text rpg's. Werent wrong.
Twas an add that brought me to this most extraordinary place.
Can't decide whether it was an evil or a good force that brought me here
Can't decide whether it was an evil or a good force that brought me here
I was playing another text based game and came across a recruitment link on someone's profile. They are getting rewards for recruiting me and they stopped playing Torn before I started.
Nobody said this yet?
Searched for p.. made a mistake with first letter so torn came up.
Searched for p.. made a mistake with first letter so torn came up.
A user of some gaming forum from my country opened a thread about it in 2008 where he invited us all to play (in order to get referral bonuses? ). Many of us registered and then we all explored the game together and commented about it in the thread, even started a faction. But at the beginning of 2009 I think I was the only one left playing... and here I am 11 years later. I was only 10 years old back then so Torn has been a huge part of my childhood, growing up, puberty and transition to adolescence -- it has been there in most stages of my life so far. Also, Torn's forums are probably the thing that helped me the most with my English skills!
I was looking for textbased games on Google which would never reset.
From the mass Exodus of Pimpwar to Torn City.
A lil birdie delivered a letter with torn.com in it