As merit can be used for increasing almost everything in torn there can be a new section for the the merit usage where it can be used to increase number of items carried from abroad just like nerve bar...
Items carrying capacity
Started by Saeger [1831700] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 47
- Authority score
- 28 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
would greatly benefit newer players getting started in the game, i like it
Bump
I like it, but maybe double the cost and limit it to 5 max? I feel like it would be a bit overpowered otherwise
Yes it might effect the eccomomey a bit otherwise too. But this is an interesting idea.
What does this accomplish?
I'm sure the intent of the suggestion is for people to spend merits to make more monetary income... but would this not just increase proliferation, decreasing value of said items?
We already see this with FHCs and Edvds right now. Too many ANs and FHG BBs causing increased proliferation, and decreased value.
Not to say the overall idea isnt reasonable, just that, I'm not sure if the desired effect would be seen long term
I'm sure the intent of the suggestion is for people to spend merits to make more monetary income... but would this not just increase proliferation, decreasing value of said items?
We already see this with FHCs and Edvds right now. Too many ANs and FHG BBs causing increased proliferation, and decreased value.
Not to say the overall idea isnt reasonable, just that, I'm not sure if the desired effect would be seen long term
Well in that case merit can be used to reduce flight time just like education time decrease or weapon experience since its a small percentage it wouldn't affect the economy that badly
My point is we should be able to use merit in traveling field since we can use it in almost all other field in torn...
My point is we should be able to use merit in traveling field since we can use it in almost all other field in torn...
R+
nice use of merits
I like it
I like it
Bump
Reminds me of a suggestion i made a long time ago lol
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=4&t=16062801&b=0&a=0&start=20&to=19608694
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=4&t=16062801&b=0&a=0&start=20&to=19608694
Mentions: Travel Capacity Upgrades.
+1
I checked a few pages didn't noticed it . So i guss it wont be coming anytime soon xD