Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Company Network

Started by Roxy [2308983] on in Company Recruitment.

4 replies · 70 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

Roxy [2308983]

Looking for Employees?


Looking for a company?


Selling? Buying?


Finding it hard to find employees through trade chat?
Finding it annoying to wait around for a company to pick you up?

Look no further than Company Network

Fill out the form(s) below and you will be added to a database that I will be maintaining of companies/employees that are looking for jobs/workers/selling/buying companies.

After you fill out the form or pm me your details I will match you up. If I find you an employee that you end up hiring you pay me for my service.

Pricing is dependant on stats you are looking for, higher stats higher cost more for me to scout for you!

For higher stat requirment itll be dependent on the company and stats needed (like oil rigs and LM)

For now this will run on a trust base system. I will trust you to pay for the service without asking anything until I match you up. If someone scams the system I will start asking for a deposit of half the end payment which will be returned after a week if I am unable to find you a matchup by then or when you find someone on your own but at that point you will be removed from the database.

For companies looking to sell/buy I ask for a 1% payment of the purchase made.

After you submit your company/player details please make sure to pm me to remove them if you are no longer looking for this service.

Its free for employees to sign up and get matched up

Players looking for a company: https://forms.gle/pJ9WhM5tBLETeC1A9
Company hiring: https://forms.gle/8ePNVYcjnJKZbqCC6
Company Selling: https://forms.gle/cHVmxksSAAWZ5jaM7
Buying Company: https://forms.gle/Eh2v2Mxm6uUEH1xr5

Pm me once youve filled the form to let me know you have

If you want to pm me instead pm me:
your working stats/desired stats
company type and star
how much you pay (if you pay)
if you charge for trains or not
how much you are selling/buying your company for.




Credit to anyone who already came up with this idea in the past if they have!
Crim [2016552]
*bump*

This was definitely not a paid endorsement. I wholeheartedly support this endeavour and it has absolutely nothing to do with the deposit of 1b I happened to receive 1 minute ago.

I was also definitely not paid to tell ya'll she ain't no scammer.
Roxy [2308983]
Currently got a few companys and employers in my database put yours in too so that i can match you up properly!