Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission bug/nuisance

Started by iamvoid [2196815] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
iamvoid [2196815]
Hey, this started last week, Thursday or Friday. When I go to missions>and then tap on a mission, it does not display the mission I tapped on. It does highlight the mission, but, I must double or triple tap for the mission to come up with duke’s description. On my laptop it works like normal. Not sure if this is happening on droid phones or not. I have a iPhone X running the newest os update...using safari.