Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Base Card Stats Spreadsheet

Started by jackiv [2399932] on in Tutorials & Guides.

0 replies · 136 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
jackiv [2399932]
I am new and was having a hard time comparing the different car's stats at each class, so I decided to make this spreadsheet. It contains all of each car's stats, which stat they are best in, and the cost to buy/sell them to the docks.


https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ot3prp27O3Q2L0HnklwQLT6f9_gmkFcw8hnk7l-89DU/edit?usp=sharing


It is still a work in progress though. I think this could help others, like myself, to compare the different cars. If you have any suggestions or find any errors, please message me.