Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Borderlands 3

Started by BAMF [483185] on in Gaming.

8 replies · 76 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
BAMF [483185]
What does everyone think about Borderlands 3!? So far I'm really enjoying, actually its my first borderland game I've started but so far the story and commentary are freaking hilarious! But I'm really intrested in hearing from Borderland vets on what this one is like compared to the others.
AwakeNoWokeFail [79965]
It's still a bit of a buggy mess but still playable. I should've waited for the Steam drop. I am having fun, tho'.

You definitely should get Borderlands 2. It's a very fun game and much funnier dialogue
Phil-I-P [2035498]
I'm holding out for black Friday/cyber Monday. I can see this being one of those games that hits £20. It doesn't look like a £55 game to me, especially with next gen consoles rumoured to be out next year. I think the only game I'm going to be paying full price on release for on this gen is Cyberpunk, since I'm not planning on getting the PS5 right away.
Ziusc [1598560]
i bought the 120$ edition for me and a friend. we probably got 5-10k hours on all the other borderlands defo worth it for us. if your just a casual you might wanna wait for the steam edition to come out then maybe wait for a sale as steam has em all the time. should be out on steam like 6 months after release or something i think
Scootaloo [1590427]
I've played 1 and 2 to completion more times than I can count. Only finished 3 once because of time constraints. I need to play it a few more times to be absolutely certain of my opinion but I really wasn't a fan.

The ending was so incredibly bullshit, the question left to us in The Pre-Sequel seemed to have been sidestepped, some of the areas were very poorly laid out.

I enjoyed a lot of things about the game, how incredibly tight the gunplay was and the fact they permanently killed a fan favourite. The return of Atlas was enjoyable, I've always liked the lore and characters of Atlas.

Also, was Gaige ever mentioned? I couldn't find anything on her in the game. She was my favourite character in 2 and the Pre-Sequel.