I can't speak for all of them, but I know the leadership here is AMAZING!
Posts archived: 144 / 144 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
BoMP
Come join one of the few factions with a sex bot in their discord ... we also have a depression bot !
Sometimes they are one and the same.
Oh SHIT, now I'm jealous.
HI, I AM SHIT, AND I MISS YOU <3
I miss you too, SHIT! <3
B U M P
;)
Bump!
Bomp we are ready to accept you into our arms.
We've tackled our first 10k, purged a bunch of people, and now we're on the roll again! Come thru.
This is where the magic happens.
BUMP. JOIN DA FAMILY. #BigBootyTuesdays #FreddyFingeredMeFridays #SaladFingers #Incest #LavenderInfusedVeganKetoCrossFitDetoxTea #TeaBagging #GrandmasChickenSalad #GandalfTheWhite #GandalfTheGey #StirFriday #LiveFastEatAss #AnalBeads #PrayerBeads #Nun #Forking #Sporking #SporkMonkey
Dont forget your oil change !_!
....
PooP
Dont forget your oil change !_!
....
PooP
Diablo approves.
BUMP
BUMP
It feels good in here.
Bump
Bump
Bomp
No other group I'd rather go to virtual war and bullshit with.
Live fast, eat ass motherf**kers
Live fast, eat ass motherf**kers
Why is a raven like a writing desk?