I've been trying to get registered to the torn discord server but even after several verification successful messages, I haven't been able to get access to the rest of the server channels. I've even tried changing my discord name to my TORN name (not that it should matter since as per the bot, my nickname should automatically be changed in case of successful verification) but to no avail. I follow the link and get the "Your discord nickname has been verified!" message on my browser, but after that, nothing.
P.S - Not sure if this is the issue but I've seen that the #xxxx number that uniquely identifies my discord name is different in the authorization window when I click there. It's not the one that I have on my discord account. So that may be the issue, in which case I have no idea how to solve that since it's probably sending authorization to a different account.
P.S - Not sure if this is the issue but I've seen that the #xxxx number that uniquely identifies my discord name is different in the authorization window when I click there. It's not the one that I have on my discord account. So that may be the issue, in which case I have no idea how to solve that since it's probably sending authorization to a different account.