Any Turkish faction in Torn ???
Turkish Faction
Started by warhelmet38 [2112416] on in Faction Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 27
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Runalf [2047589]
· 36 likes ·
Yeah but they are busy attacking and taking territories at the moment. - animelive [1564720]
· 23 likes ·
About to start my own Kurdish faction, bois. We can be sworn enemies until the end of Torn. - Collete [1389080]
· 2 likes ·
I think the Turkish faction merged with the Isis one
You can better ask this question in the faction recruitment forum.
Yeah but they are busy attacking and taking territories at the moment.
Moved
About to start my own Kurdish faction, bois. We can be sworn enemies until the end of Torn.
You beat me to it.
I got drunk in Istanbul, and missed my flight. Does that count?
Free Kurdistan
Free Hat McCullogh
No, but if there were I'm sure they'd be delightful.
[image: external-content.duckduckgo.com]
[image: external-content.duckduckgo.com]
Free the nipple!
plz explain XD
No. There’s no turkey factions out there besides NS. Check them out.
Yes boi let’s f**k them up
hmmmm you sure?
Didn’t realize you were back there. I might have to revise my comment. :)
2 weeks until the real battle.
[image: i.imgur.com]
2 weeks until the real battle.
[image: i.imgur.com]
IDK about Turkey but I have seen this Chicken faction recruiting
https://www.torn.com/factions.php?step=profile&ID=2013#/
https://www.torn.com/factions.php?step=profile&ID=2013#/