Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn General Knawledge 1

Started by oraN [1778676] on in General Discussion.

42 replies · 1.02k views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
43
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
45 / 100
Story score
70 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

iribuya [2103695]
Everyone knows that if I was the creator of Torn I would only let people play crime 2.0 if they paid for premium subscriber (similar to 10x regular subscriber price).
Alec [1782664] Wiki Contributor
Would have got 8/8 but some wanker decided to shove a question in where i had to actually READ? f**k you Chebdurn.
Birbo [2027304]
got 6/8, forgot about Natural Selection and SA's leader xD
anyway, would love to see more of those, but Nova is definitely a bucket
Birbo [2027304]
I just randomly clicked collete afte rolling a die xD
gotta be honest, I give about as many f**ks about factions as I do about TMB's shitposts (one of the few factions I know because of their... unique members)