I dunno, I think 20-30 fixes / updates is more than expected considering I was on vacation while half of the team worked on rebuilding areas for a security update, and the other half is finishing off CT.
I have no idea why expectations were suddenly so high.
Hi one of cheds entities, Can you tell Patricia to allow more funding so we get updates ? The community is rather bored and starting to get pissed off. Thanks. [image: i.imgur.com]
Might have something to do with the year coming to an end and all you have to show for a year of development is a handful of changes and nothing that was promised?
Nice to know half of the development team is focused on the shitty Xmas map creator. Must take a special kind of dumb to believe you when you tell us that you can't have multiple people working on crimes but you have half the dev team working on a map creator.
Also, you wouldn't need to do 20-30 bug fixes if you had a competent dev team.
I know for a fact if he didn't rip out the old warring system for this . We wouldn't mind waiting 10 years for updates. Nobody likes these 1million long chains.. People have families, pets , jobs. This is a game . What's so God damn fun about watching a chain for 3 years..
A little worried that you consider these expectations high. Bookies for example - it’s been what 5 or 6 weeks since you said 2+2 weeks until the release. Presumably you were aware of upcoming vacations and necessary security updates.
a 3 week gap between Patches and the following Promised Items to be released in the near-future, hopefully you can see why people might expect one or more of them to have been released with the Patch...
- Custom CT map generator (October release was mentioned) - changes to Mugging mechanics, along with a free merit reset - changes to Companies (mentioned in Summer newsletter over 3 months ago) - Dark Mode (mentioned in Summer newsletter over 3 months ago) - New Bookie system
I'm sure there are other Items that have been promised or hinted at, those are just from the top of my head
I love how every time I make a comment I get a response implying that I know nothing about coding. Well, just to make you aware, I studied web design and computer science, I am no master but I at least have an idea of how things work and what is required.
Of course bugs are to be expected, of course if things are being rebuilt from scratch there will need to be changes, however when you are actively fixing bugs and not releasing features there is no excuse for a multiplication of bugs.
No, it's just simply that before the patch, if your flight was delayed from the company special being used on you, the additional time wasn't added to your 'Time spent traveling' or faction stats.