Acquired random item from dump. Put it in a box, wrapped it and sent it to nateedogg1 per mission requirements. didn't work. repeated 2x more. still nothing. faction confirmed that I performed the task correctly. mission still shows as pending. is this a bug or am I inept?
Gift Mission
Started by Stugots [2396135] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
I'll pass this along.
Please do not try to complete the task if it failed the first time in the future, report it right away. Thanks!
Please do not try to complete the task if it failed the first time in the future, report it right away. Thanks!
You need to use a box in this mission (for example Birthday Present).
I did that.
Can you look at my logs and let me know if i'm doing something wrong?