Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Desktop Chrome browser; UI issues

Started by Mikeboss3 [2149546] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Mikeboss3 [2149546]
UI is completely HTML links. Blue for ones I have not clicked, purple for the ones I have. (pic 1) Another issue is that I can not see any profiles. (pic 3) All of the menu options are affected by this. My home screen is fine (once I scroll down far enough; Pic 2)

Pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/xGmIMKD (Adding img link was not working, sorry. Here is the 3 of them though.)
Mikeboss3 [2149546]
Yes it worked. But I would like to point out that there was a drop down bar that said "Time Range: last hour" and I had to change it to "Time Range: All Time"> thanks so much for your help! :)