Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing Item/Missing Happy

Started by Zoot [1759387] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 49 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Zoot [1759387] ×2 realistassasin [1598729] ×1

Zoot [1759387]
A day back I went to buy a Donator Pack via Bazaar, upon buying the donator pack I then went and checked my inventory, did not receive item and lost out the 25m

Today, I was doing my normal training, sat at 4500, I went and watched 2 erotic DVDs. I did not check my happiness tell the end. After using both dvds I took an ecstasy, and checked my happiness. It sat at 9000 which is impossible even sitting at 0 happiness start. Unsure if dvds didnt work or the E, but assuming the dvds did not as, 4500 start happiness x2 gave me 9000.
Stewie [1494547]
I see this on October 12:
12-10-2019 15:43:55Zoot bought 1x Box of Grenades on realistassasin's bazaar at $25,404,000 each for a total of $25,404,000
You lost the happiness due to the 15 minute reset:
320005814417593872019-10-17 21:45:50Happy9,0008,510-490/gym.php?step=train&rfcv=undefined
320005574417593872019-10-17 21:45:06Happy4,5009,0004,500/item.php?rfcv=undefined
320005538717593872019-10-17 21:45:03Happy9,5004,500-5,000/item.php?rfcv=undefined
320005444617593872019-10-17 21:44:54Happy7,0009,5002,500/item.php?rfcv=undefined
320005441417593872019-10-17 21:44:52Happy4,5007,0002,500/item.php?rfcv=undefined

Mentions: realistassasin [1598729] · Zoot [1759387]

Zoot [1759387]
Thank you for figuring ou tgv the first one, I am dumbass.

The timestamps dont match up for the 15 minute reset though... they are correct but the reset shouldn't have occured within seconds?
Stewie [1494547]
17-10-2019 21:45:50Zoot used 990 energy training their dexterity 99 times increasing it by X to X
17-10-2019 21:45:06Zoot used some Ecstasy gaining 4,500 happiness
17-10-2019 21:44:54Zoot used an Erotic DVD gaining 2,500 happiness
17-10-2019 21:44:52Zoot used an Erotic DVD gaining 2,500 happiness
You took your first Erotic DVD at 21:44:52, the second one at 21:44:54. The Ecstasy was taken at 21:45:06. All you had was seconds?

Mentions: Zoot [1759387]