i don't know are you
cool
Started by doesithurt [2406234] on in General Non-related.
Posts archived: 64 / 64 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
yes, in fact you are the only thing that is real. the rest is a delusion.
Moved to general non-related.
Yes you are real. Real high.
Yes you are real. Real high.
But I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me
He's Just a Poor Boy From a Poor Family
Spare him his life from this monstrosity
Easy come, Easy go,
Will you let me go?
Will you let me go?
NO I will not let you go
Bismillah! No, we will not let you go
(Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go
(Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go
(Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go
(Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go
This is the best thread ever.
Never let you goooooooo
No No No No No No!
No No No No No No!
BeelZEBUB Has a devil put aside for meeeee, for meeeeeee,
FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
So you think you can love me and leave me to diiiie?
What I find amusing I used to sing this over 40 years ago, along with school chums
hahaha
hahaha
Man I'm 18 and this song is my group's anthem. Bohemian rhapsody is timeless. Been listening to this song since I was 8 and it never gets old.