Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bookie wrong result / event?

Started by Andrewnz [2145580] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Andrewnz [2145580]
I placed a bet on college football Pittsburgh @ Syracuse.

I have an event that says I won.
The bookie says I lost, but the final odds suggest I won.
I think I should have lost, but I don't really know.

Pittsburgh @ Syracuse
Handicap market is in progress and started at 2019-10-18 23:00:00 TCT
flufffy [494285]
It is most likely that Betfair initially sent the wrong data, which triggered an incorrect event for you. However, what you see on the Bookies page will be correct.

We are replacing this provider in the near future, however, which should resolve this then!

Thanks.
Stewie [1494547]
Final score was 47 (20 + 27), it's just the event that's incorrect. It is expected to be resolved with the new provider.
Roerich [2340103]
I receive incorrect information on winning and losing in the bookie often, but once the bookie itself is checked the outcome is correct, The other day I bet and won on the Kansas City/Denver game....I bet the spread at -3.5,,,I won the game the odds at that time said -20.5. I have no idea what happened there, I know the spread did not jump that far...I disregarded it at the time as some weird fluke from the provider,
Andrewnz [2145580]
Happening with all my losses now.

I hope the new bookie is implemented soon, the current provider must be total rubbish.